Terms & Conditions for 10% off Offer
- 10% off all further orders with the Momento Pro service
- The 10% discount will be automatically applied at Checkout
- Applies to products in the standard Momento Pro range only
- Does not apply to Custom Emboss Stamps or Swatch Boxes
- Does not apply to Custom or Volume orders
- Does not apply to delivery or postage costs
- Cannot be combined with other Momento, Momento Pro or Partner discounts
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or used retrospectively
- Not available for use at Momento Shop, Momento AU or NZ, or Momento Pro AU
- Standard Momento Pro Terms and Conditions apply to all users and orders
- Momento Pro reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time
|NZIPP Professional + Provisional
|AIPA Full + Educator
|AIPA Emerging + Assistant
|Student + Training
|NZIPP Student Member
|AIPA Student Member
|Design & Arts College of NZ
|Elam - University of Auckland
|Massey University Palmerston North
|Massey University Wellington
|Photo Course NZ
|The Photography Institute
|UCOL Palmerston North
|University of Canterbury
|Waikato Institute of Technology
|Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design
|Whitireia Tertiary Institute
How can institutions and courses sign up to the Student Member Program?
The Course Coordinator must phone us to register the institution first, prior to students being able to register. Contact us now.
What products can be purchased with the 30% off discount offer?
Photo Books and Boxes in the standard Momento Pro range only
What products cannot be purchased with the 30% discount offer?
Flush Mount Albums, Promo Cards, Greeting Cards, Calendars, Notebooks, Diaries, Swatch Boxes, Custom Emboss Stamps, Dust-jackets only, custom Photo Books, and those from Momento Shop, Momento Pro AU, Momento AU or Momento NZ.
How do I register and redeem the 30% off first Book or Box offer?
Momento Pro and select these options:
- Select Photography or Design student
- Select your Course from the Organisation menu
- Use your student email address if you have one
- Allow 7 days for us to verify your details with your Coordinator
2. After approval you'll receive a Welcome Email including a code for redeeming 30% off your first book or box order
3. Enter the 30% off code noted in your Momento Pro Welcome email at Checkout
Can I use the 30% off first Book or Box order offer multiple times?
No. This promo code is for one-time use only.
Is the 30% off code case-sensitive?
No. The code is not case-sensitive
How do I claim the 10% off further Momento Pro orders offer?
Assuming you are already registered and approved with Momento Pro, the 10% discount will be automatically applied at Checkout.
What products can be purchased with the 10% off further orders offer?
All products from the standard Momento Pro range only excluding Swatch Boxes and Custom Emboss Stamps, and purchases at Momento Shop, Momento Pro AU, Momento AU or Momento NZ.
Can I use the 10% off further orders code multiple times?
Yes. It will be automatically applied at Checkout.
Can I use the 10% discount offer with the 30% discount offer?
No. The offers cannot be combined.
What happens after I finish my studies?
To become a non-Student, full member of Momento Pro, please contact us with your request.
How do I design my book or box?
Visit Design Tools
to download Momento Pro’s free software or Photoshop, Indesign and SmartAlbums templates.
ICC soft-proof profiles are also available for each paper stock.
How do I order a book or box?
Upload the Master File (MBF) to your Momento Pro account online.
Choose your quantity, paper, cover material and finishes when placing your order.
How much does a photobook cost?
Prices available here
How much does a box cost?
Prices available here
How long does it take to receive my order?
Standard books or boxes take 14 days to produce. Premium books or boxes take 21 days to produce.
Allow extra time for delivery
What if I have more questions?
Feel free to contact Momento Pro’s service team on (04) 801 8820
Are there other Terms and Conditions I should be aware of?
Yes. Momento Pro Standard Terms and Conditions