The coronavirus is impacting many businesses but we are lucky it is only having a minimal affect at Momento.
- Our Sydney facility is open and our production team is adhering to COVID-safe work practices.
- Supplies of some stocks are being impacted, due to manufacturing and shipping delays from various countries. We will announce any major impacts by email so please ensure you are subscribed to our newsletter
- Showroom appointments from our office have now resumed, but are subject to change if required
- You can now collect your products from our reception in a non-contact fashion.
- Our Priority production service remains unavailable. Please contact customer service if you have any critical timing needs.
- Due to the lack of commercial passenger flights; Australia Post & NZ Post continue to experience delays across the Tasman. To expedite delivery, all orders will go via our Wellington office with DHL Express. DHL Express have their own plane, and do not experience any transport delays.
- NZ bound shipments will now leave Sydney each Tuesday and Thursday. For example, if your order due date is Wednesday 13th January, your order may be shipped on Thursday 14th January. From Wellington, your orders will be re-dispatched to you via NZ Couriers on an overnight service. If you live rural, it may take a couple of extra days.
- This is the fastest way to get your order to you, at no extra expense. Once Australia Post & NZ Post return to acceptable transit times we will revert to sending via them. Should any of this concern you, please do not hesitate to contact customer service
Thank you for your patience in 2021 while we all deal with this situation